- This event has passed.
Andalucian Spring ‘19 Yoga Retreat
May 31, 2019 - June 5, 2019
“Leave me in Granada in the middle of paradise where my soul wells with poetry.”
With a strong reputation for Flamenco, Granada offers both history and contemporary life. Opposite the Alhambra, the Albaycín, the ancient Muslim quarter of the city, with its steep banks, winding streets and sharp turns, shadows of the past still lingering.
Our venue is near the capital of the province of the same name. Within the wider regions, the mystical Alpujarras mountains, the Sierra Nevada and down to the Costa Tropical centred in Salobrena.
5 Night Retreat
- Meditation morning and early evening
- 4 yoga classes per day – 2 energising / 2 gentle Yin Yoga
- Daily Dharma Workshop
- Yoga Nidra
- Every level – All optional
- Hexagonal Upscale Yoga Shala
- Delicious Cuisine
- Beautiful accommodation – All rooms en-suite
- Beach Day Trip and Picnic to Motrin or Salobreña Beach. Trips to historic Granada, Albayzin neighbourhood, Arab quarters and tea shops, Miradors and traditional cooking.
- Retreat located at Pinos Puente, Granada, Spain. 20 minutes from Granada airport, an hour and a quarter from Malaga airport.
Prices & Promotions
Until January 14th, Christmas Promotion – €200 Discount
Very Early Bird : (Booking 5 months in advance): 745 € (SavIng 150 €)
Early Bird : (Booking 2 months in advance): 795 € (SavIng 100 €)
Last Minute Booking: 895 €
Friend Promo (-50 €): When booking at the same time.
Single Occupy: +145 €